On Tuesday we will write history, wow history. Each and every class will have their own specific mounts. Each mount will also have an own color/design specific for each spec.
How do I get a class mount?
There will be more Class Hall quests (New Questline).
Completing the new Class Hall quest line will reward a class specific mount.
You have to complete the Achievement "Breaching the Tomb" (Got a guide for it here).
Depending on your clas you will get a quest from one of the NPCs on the hill were Khadgar and Illidan are.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Change cursor size in 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 SCOUTING MAP - Locked behind a WALL of Achievements
- 9.1.5 Better for alts