An option has been added in 9.1.5 settings. You can now change the size of your cursor.
To do that, press escape button to enter the game men and click on Interface. Once there, click on Accessibility on the left side. On the bottom you will find Cursor size, choose the one that fits you.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 SCOUTING MAP - Locked behind a WALL of Achievements
- 9.1.5 Better for alts