The Bonus events have started (well a week ago)! These are events that starts at every weekly reset. There are 6 different weekly events in which one of them occurs per time for a week. For each weekly event there is a quest that is offered at Dalaran in Broken Isles located near the Violet Hold.
To check what event is active at what time, open your ingame calendar.
There are some changes of course because of all the awesome new things in Legion. I’ve listed all the Bonus events that will take place during Legion:
Arena Skirmish Event
While this event is active, Arena Skirmishes will award Honor at an increased rate.
World Quest Bonus Event
While this event is active, completing Broken Isles World Quests awards bonus reputation with the appropriate faction. You will get 50% increased reputation.
Timewalking Dungeon Events
While this event is active, players may access a special Timewalking Dungeon Finder queue, which scales players and their items down to revisit past dungeons. This event is divided in 3 different events in which you can do either The Burning Crusade Dungeons, or Wrath of the Lich King Dungeons or Cataclysm Dungeons. While Timewalking, bosses will yield loot appropriate for a player’s natural level.
While this event is active, random Battlegrounds will award Honor at an increased rate.
Legion Dungeon Event
While this event is active, the final boss of each Legion dungeon awards an extra item when defeated.
Pet Battle Bonus Event
While this event is active, your pets will earn experience at triple the usual rate.
Check out the WoW Events - Guides here.
- 10.1.5 - What is Time Rift ("TLDR")
- REWARDS PREVIEW - TIME RIFT VENDORS - 10.1.5
- JUNE Trading Post - Preview!
- MORE gear nerfed except for trinkets
- When you get Augmentation Spec for Dracthyr
- Timewalking raids are not Cross-Realm Guild
- KALIMDOR CUP - How does it work & REWARDS
- LOADS of Mounts ADDED as DRAGONFLYING MOUNTS
- ULTIMATE GUIDE - REVIVAL CATALYST 10.1
- What GEAR you can Convert into TIER GEAR - 10.1 REVIVAL CATALYST