Shadowlands Season 4 (patch 9.2.7) will come out on the weekly reset of august 2nd. Today we got another update on the PTR and I went through these 5 character powers again, that have not been in previous builds. It seems now that this is the case. We will not see following character power in the coming Season / patch:
- Ephemera-Infused Mesh
The item that adds a socket to an item. It is still only for Season 3 on the PTR.
- No level increase on gear from outdoor world (World Quests, Cyphers, dailies)
- No legendary upgrade
- Crafter’s mark of the first ones is still Unique equipped. Meaning, you can only wear one 262 crafted item.
- No new Crafter’ s mark.
- Eastern Kingdom Cup rewards from vendor
- Emerald Back Transmog Achievement Reward
- Where to get Enchanted Whelpling´s Dreaming Crest
- Warcraft Rumble comes out November 3rd
- Location of Rumble Coins and Rumble Foils
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl