In patch 9.2.5 we are getting two race specifc questlines. One for Dark Iron Dwarves and one for Blood Elves.
Alliance - Dark Iron Dwarves
Requirements for getting the quest is
- Have a Dark Iron Dwarf.
- Minimum lvl 50 on your Dark Iron Dwarf.
- Already unlocked Heritage Armor on Dark Iron Dwarf.
Where to get the starting quest for Dark Iron Dwarf Questline
The starting quest is called The Anvil-Thane's Designs in Shadowforge City. Talk to Anvil-Thane Thurgaren.
Does Boosted/Race changed Dark Iron Dwarf work?
No, it doesn’t.
What is the reward for completing the specific Dark Iron Dwarves questline
- Weapon & Shield Transmog (Arsenal: Lavaforge Armaments)
- A mount (Grimhowl)
Horde – Blood Elves
Requirements for getting the quest is:
- Have a Blood Elf
- Be Exalted reputation with Silvermoon City.
Where to get the starting quest for Blood Elves Questline
The starting quest is called “Summons from the Matriarch” in Oribos. Talk to Lady Liandrin.
What is the reward for completing the specific Blood Elf questline
- Mount (Elusive Emerald Hawkstrider)
- Blood Elf Paladins will also be rewarded with
- A Blood Night Transmog Set
- A Polearm weapon transmog.
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft
- INSANE Mysterious Fragments Farming: A Comprehensive Guide
- Discounts on mounts from shop
- Patch 10.2.6 info from Blizzard
- The Intriguing Tale of Traitor's Rest and the 10.2.6 Pirate Theme
- How to complete Support Your Local Artisans Achievement - Love is in the Air
- Love is in the Air 2024 - what´s new