Threads of Fate
If your alt character picks ”Threads of Fate” you will have access to following:
- Level your character in Torghast via daily quests that also rewards Soul Ash.
- Level up in Battleground PvP via daily quests that also rewards gear.
- Bonus Objectives are much shorter and also rewards Renown.
- Zone Objectives rewards higher ilvl on gear and also rewards anima.
Heirlooms are now usable in Shadowlands.
- A new rank is added for heirloom gear.
- You can use heirlooms when choosing Threads of Fate.
- You can use heirlooms when not choosing Threads of Fate.
- Heirlooms Shouting Maps are added for Shadowlands and all other expansions. Heirloom Scouting maps are used to instantly explore all areas and gives flight paths to your alt. We had Heirloom Scouting Maps before but that was only targeted for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.
If your alt character joins a covenant that another of your characters have completed the campaign on, then
- your alt will receive the Renown associated with that campaign from all available catch-up sources.
- your alt will immediately unlock their third Soulbind.
- Once you completed the Maw introduction on one character, you will now be able to skip it.
- You talk to Highlord Darion Mograine when you start the quest to go to Shadowlands.
The dungeon requirement to unlock Some allied races (Kul’Tiran humans, Mechagnomes, and Dark Iron Dwarves) can be skipped.
Anima to alts
Based on this tweet from the World of Warcraft Game Director Ion Hazzikostas, it looks like we will be able to send anima to alts. It is not announced yet.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Change cursor size in 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 SCOUTING MAP - Locked behind a WALL of Achievements