There are loads Treasure Chests in Argus but there is also something called Ancient Legion War Supplies that you will find on certain places only. One is located in Mac´Aree (see map).
This chest under the ground and to get there, you need to jump down in the hole where the waterfall goes in a certain way.
Face your character so it is aimed at the floating rotating rock inside the hole.
Run and jump towards that floating rock and time it so you land on it. If you jump to far, you fall down because there is a gap between the wall and the stone.
Now you need to jump in to the opening. This seems further away than it actually is. Just plan your jump and press jump before you fall off the rock.
Inside is the chest and also a portal out of the place.
In PTR, this chest had “Treasure of the Ages” that gave moderate amount of AP, which sucks. I hope that will change on live.
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs
- Get Eternal Crystals fast and easy
- First Timewalking Event in Shadwolands
- Timewalking Event Guide