A new battleground will be implemented, called Seething Shore.
This battleground takes place in Silithus and is tied to the new expansion.
Horde and Alliance will descend upon Silithus to battle over the Azerite bubbling to the surface.
This Battleground has a dynamic control point gameplay.
Imagine Arathi Basin, if there were multiple possible flag locations that are active randomly at a given time. This will be the same but it will be crystals.
Each of those crystals on the map is a potential point where Azerite infusion can occur.
There are 3 active at a given time.
Our job is to claim 1500 first before the opposite faction does, and we win.
- A Good Start Collect 100,000 Azerite in Seething Shore.20 points.
- Blood and Sand Slay 50 enemies near a Rich Azerite deposit.10 points.
- Claim Jumper Within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore, collect a Rich Azerite deposit.10 points.
- Death from Above Slay an enemy within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore.10 points.
- Master of Seething Shore Complete the Seething Shore achievements listed below.25 points.
- Seething Shore Domination Capture Capture Rich Azerite each of the following locations in Seething Shore:20 points.
- Seething Shore Perfection Win Seething Shore with a score of 3000 to 0. 1500 to 0. 20 points.
- Seething Shore Veteran Complete 100 victories in Seething Shore.15 points.
- Seething Shore Victory Win Seething Shore.10 points.
- Dragonflight: Major Factions Overview
- Gear item level (ilvl) in Dragonflight
- New Mythic+ ilvl gear reward: +18 instead of +15
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season 1 reward
- The Dragonflight Glory Dungeon Achievement reward
- The Dragonflight Glory Raid Achievement reward
- Raid testing this week
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 6
- How to farm Artisan´s Mettle - Dragonflight Guide
- Dragon Isles Knowledge Points - Profession GUIDE