An interview by Bonus Roll with Sr. Encounter Designer Stephen Cavallaro and Associate game director Morgan Day gave us some very good information on how the new megadungeon, Dawn of the Infinite will unfold.
In previous megadungeons we could turn on Hard Mode, but that is not the case in Dawn of the Infinite. The stage is different in a way that it is harder all the time. The reason for this is because they want to implement something new that is not a timer dungeon that you rush through. Instead, you will feel more like a mini raid, where you take your time to figure out how to take the boss down and do a couple of pulls, as in a raid.
This is also why they feel that it is important that the Heroic mode of that dungeon will come out very fast, which is in patch 10.1.7.
- HOW IT WORKS & EVERYTHING COMING in WoW Hearthstone 10th Anniversary - World of Warcraft 2024
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY