One of the Time Rift vendors in 10.1.5 is the Horde vs Alliance world Time rift vendor. It´s actually called Warlands vendor.
She sells transmog armor that is based on your character class and faction.
The head, legs and chest armor are sold separately. The other pieces are sold in bags called equipment bag, gear bag and armor bag.
contains Hands & wrist transmog for plate/leather/cloth/mail. You will get 8 pieces in total when you open this bag. Hands x4 and wrist x4.
contains Waist & Feet transmog for plate/leather/cloth/mail. You will get 8 pieces in total when you open this bag. Waist x4 and feet x4.
Contains x4 Shoulders, plate/leather/cloth/mail.
Also contains x5 backs
These are the looks when bying them as alliance.
Bind on equipped?
All items except for head, legs and chest are Bind on Equipped. But that might not be intended.
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!