One of the Time Rift vendors in 10.1.5 is the Horde vs Alliance world Time rift vendor. It´s actually called Warlands vendor.
She sells transmog armor that is based on your character class and faction.
The head, legs and chest armor are sold separately. The other pieces are sold in bags called equipment bag, gear bag and armor bag.
contains Hands & wrist transmog for plate/leather/cloth/mail. You will get 8 pieces in total when you open this bag. Hands x4 and wrist x4.
contains Waist & Feet transmog for plate/leather/cloth/mail. You will get 8 pieces in total when you open this bag. Waist x4 and feet x4.
Contains x4 Shoulders, plate/leather/cloth/mail.
Also contains x5 backs
These are the looks when bying them as alliance.
Bind on equipped?
All items except for head, legs and chest are Bind on Equipped. But that might not be intended.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft