You can take two shortcuts in this dungeon.
On this area of the map, after killing the first 5-6 mobs when entering the dungeon.
Jump up here and keep to the right while jumping to be able to get up.
This will take you straight to the first boss – Whiterbark
On this area of the map you enter the hut to the left. After entering, continue left and exit the hut. Jump up the hill.
When you are up, jump straight down to the right.
This will take you straight to second boss – Ancient Protectors
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Lady Inerva Darkvein
- When does Castle Nathria unlock/release?
- Full Shadowlands Reputation Guide
- Best Healer in Shadowlands - a tier list