The new raid in 7.3, called ”Antorus, the Burning Throne” seems to be located in the 3rd zone of Argus, Antoran Wastes.
After exploring this zone, it turns out the the entire west side is closed and secured with a Big wall and mountains.
It also seems that we will not face this raid through the main entrance (maybe because you get bombarded by fel orbs when walking on the bridge of the main entrance), because I found a crack on the wall on the south side with a summoning stone next to it. This side is called the Fellfire Armory.
- Unlock Ottuk Hunter Taming
- Location of All Knowledge Points from Treasures
- 300% CD NERFS!? 150% Damage Increases!? HUGE Class Changes BEFORE Season 1
- Get the Reputation & Experience Buff
- Nerfs and Buffs incoming 7th December
- GEAR iLvL Scaled in Dragonflight World Quests, Events, Rares - Outdoor Gaming?
- BEST WAY to Get ACE of Card & Craft Darkmoon Trinkets up 418 ilvl!
- All Cooking Renown Recipes
- All Alchemy Renown Recipes
- All Leatherworking Renown Recipes