The new raid in 7.3, called ”Antorus, the Burning Throne” seems to be located in the 3rd zone of Argus, Antoran Wastes.
After exploring this zone, it turns out the the entire west side is closed and secured with a Big wall and mountains.
It also seems that we will not face this raid through the main entrance (maybe because you get bombarded by fel orbs when walking on the bridge of the main entrance), because I found a crack on the wall on the south side with a summoning stone next to it. This side is called the Fellfire Armory.
- Best Dps spec and class in Shadowlands
- Full Guide: The Maw
- Best covenants for each classes
- How to become an In-game Guide in World of Warcraft
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- All Profession Recipes/Patterns/Plans/Formulas/designs that require reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius