Teleports and Portals

There are different ways to portal in Draenor

Mage portal

A If you are mage you can buy the portal and teleport to Warspear at lvl 62 minimum. For the non-mages: yes you can ask for portals to Draenor.

Spirit Lodge (Hordes) and Mage Tower (Allies)

Can build this in a Large Garrison Building. This gives you the ability to use waystones, meaning you can portal to certain places around Draenor.

Garrison Hearthstone

A 20 minute cooldown hearthstone to your Garrison

 Click here to get back to Warlords of Draenor Guide menu