For travelers limited to two legs, Arak is an autumnal, swampy forest, framed in crooked trees that rest chin-level with giants. High above the trees towers a landscape rarely seen by outsiders: impossibly tall rock spires too steep to scale. The arakkoa gaze out from these treacherous perches, watching their land like incarnate gods . . . and paying homage to the blessed sun by burning the “low races” alive.
The Arakkoa Outcasts are a Neutral faction. Except for leveling here, there are two things to think about doing either start directly while leveling or later on.
Gain reputation with the Council of Exarchs
- Gaining reputation is done through questing in Spires of Arak and other zones, as well as killing mobs in level 100 areas.
- In addition, The Bloodmane Scrolls is a rare and exhausting mission that rewards Relic of Rukhmar.
Find and kill Rares
- Varasha, you can loot Hydraling which teaches the cageable battle pet Hydraling.
- Rotcap drops Brilliant Spore which teaches the cageable Flying battle pet Brilliant Spore.
- Nas Dunberlin drops Spooky Scythe, which is a unique recolor of a distinctive Cataclysm weapon.
- Festerbloom drops Vile Branch of Festerbloom. a distinctive offhand with leaves.
- Shadowbark drops Shadowbark's Shin—this is the only recolor of this shield available to the Horde.
- Swarmleaf drops Stave of Buzzing Bark, which is a unique recolor of this staff model.
Map over Spires of Arak