Blizzard has announced that Shadowlands Season 4 will come out:
2nd august (US)
3rd august (EU)
4th august (AISA)
This Season is updated as 9.2.7 on the patch build.
What to expect with the Season 3 ends
Shadowlands Season 3: PvP
The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (August 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT for North America realms /
2 August at 22:00 CEST for European realms).
With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 3 rankings.
Shadowlands Season 3: Mythic+
The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on 3 August. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Cryptic Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
The “Cryptic Hero” title will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be to wait to change factions until after you have received the title.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!