Blizzard has announced that Shadowlands Season 4 will come out:
2nd august (US)
3rd august (EU)
4th august (AISA)
This Season is updated as 9.2.7 on the patch build.
What to expect with the Season 3 ends
Shadowlands Season 3: PvP
The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (August 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT for North America realms /
2 August at 22:00 CEST for European realms).
With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 3 rankings.
Shadowlands Season 3: Mythic+
The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on 3 August. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Cryptic Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
The “Cryptic Hero” title will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be to wait to change factions until after you have received the title.
- Ultra Fast Reputation Boost - The Dream Wardens - 10.2 - Dragonflight
- 4 skin colors on Flourishing Whimsydrake
- Weekly Quest Reward - 10.2
- Buy Dreamseeds for Dragon Isle Supplies - 10.2
- 10.2 World Boss - Gear - ilvl
- Brewfest 2023 - Blue Post
- All Dragon Glyphs in Emerald Dream
- 10.2 - Dream Wardens Renown Rewards
- Smolderon Raid Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Council of Dreams - Raid Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope