In the next day or two, hotfix will make it so the flat cooldown reduction provided by certain abilities such as Fist of Justice (we will know others soon), will not be unintentionally increased by effects that increase your cooldown rate such as the corruption Ineffable Truth. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fist-of-justice-hotfix-coming-soon/538999
The different abilities that has a flat cooldown reduction are:
Death Knight – Unholy
Army of the Damned - Death Coil reduces the cooldown of Apocalypse by 1 sec and Army of the Dead by 5 sec.
Demon Hunter – Havoc
Eyes of Rage - Consuming a Soul Fragment reduces the cooldown of Eye Beam by 0.7 sec.
Hunter - Beast Mastery
Barbed Shot - Sends your pet into a frenzy, increasing attack speed by 30% for 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times.
Rapid Reload - Multi-Shots that damage more than 2 targets fire an additional wave of bullets, dealing 1817 damage and reducing the cooldown of your Aspects by 1 sec.
Mage – Frost
Blizzard - Each time Blizzard deals damage, the cooldown of Frozen Orb is reduced by 0.5 sec
Mage – Fire
Kindling - Your Fireball, Pyroblast, Fire Blast, and Phoenix Flames critical strikes reduce the remaining cooldown on Combustion by 1.0 sec.
Blackout Kick - Reduces the cooldown of Rising Sun Kick and Fists of Fury by 1.0 sec when used
Rogue – Outlaw
Restless Blades - Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown of many of your abilities by 1 sec per combo point.
Rogue – Subtlety
Deepening Shadows - Your finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Shadow Dance
Warrior – Arms, Fury, Protection
Anger Management – Every Rage you spend reduces the remaining cooldown on many abilities based on spec by 1 sec.
Ian tweeted that they will not break playstyles when looking at which specs will be affected. Such as fire mages. https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/1266141713464090624
- 5 weeks of Timewalking! With 50% rep bonus!
- Moudi´s Razer Discount - June!
- Season 4 gear and cleansed corrupted gear works now
- Even faster to level up the Legendary cloak now
- Corruption vendor has a specific Rotation - here it is
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant
- 7th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 9th (US) 10th (EU) of June
- The reason why I´m taking a break from streaming
- Best way to gear up in patch 8.3