In patch 7.2, the pre-quests are removed for making an Obliterum Forge.
Instead, you can almost start using the Obliterum Forge directly
- Travel to Dalaran in The Violet Citadel.
- Take the quest “Firing up the Forge” from Archmage Kartain inside the Violet Citadel
- Travel to Magus Commerce Exchange area in Dalaran (see map below).
- Click on the forge
- Place the Item you got from the quest (Archmage Karalins Imbued Silkweave Robe) and obliterate it.
- Completing this quest will reward you 100 Obliterum Ashes which are used to make one Obliterum. One Obliterum upgrades 5 ilvls of a crafted armor. FOr more information regarding Obliterum see my guide here.
- How to become an In-game Guide in World of Warcraft
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- All Profession Recipes/Patterns/Plans/Formulas/designs that require reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Best covenants for each classes
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor