You read that title and yes it is not 100% stated yet. This is my prediction and I´ll tell you why
Not only that I´ve been right EVRYTIME I´ve predict the release dates of patches /flex but also because the theory holds:
- World of Warcraft announced today that Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending soon. When they announce this it´s 2-3 weeks left until the next patch comes out.
- There is no raid racing at the moment. Blackrock Foundry has been out for a while now and the first Blackhand kills was way back. So, we don´t have to wait for the race to end.
Putting these two in mind, two weeks from now will be the Tuesday update for US on 23rd of June and the Wednesday update for EU 24th of June. Worst case scenario, it will come out on the update after that which will be 30/6 (US) and 1/7 (EU).
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft