We are getting several class tunings focused on improving their performance in Raid and M+ content.
These changes will take place on the next weekly reset.
Damage increased by 40%.
Blade of Justice
Damage increased by 25%.
Damage increased by 15%.
Shield of Vengeance
Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds (was 120 seconds).
- Developers’ notes: Some of Retribution’s main rotational buttons do not feel as good to press as we’d like so we’re making some changes to help improve these abilities. Additionally, their survivability isn’t where we would like so we’re making some improvements to their defensive kit as well. We are looking at Retribution as a whole and will have more to share in the future.
- EVERYTHING about the "NEW ZONE" in PATCH 10.0.7
- Mythic Raiding Cross Realm Begins Feb. 14
- " LOVE ROCKET " Drop chance INCREASED (AKA X-45 Heartbreaker)
- Conquest and Valor cap removed in Dragonflight
- Hotfixes: February 2, 2023
- WoW Hotfixes - February 1
- Storm's Fury Event TIMERS ( PRIMAL STORM / THE PRIMALIST FUTURE)
- More 10.0.7 updates
- Storms Fury Timer - How to get it ingame
- How to BUY Sockets on Gear