In patch 10.1.5 we are getting an "off-hand" transmog that looks like a mace, called Off-Sync Off-Hammer. The "off-hand" in this case is for casters. It is not a shield or "melee-hitting" off-hand.
This means that mages and warlocks will be able to have this mace transmog on the off-hand. Other casters such as priests can already wear and transmog maces.
Where to find Off-Sync Off-Hammer
A new questline has been found in Eon´s Fringe that leads to a Chronosmith vendor that sells legacy Blacksmithing plans and transmog weapons.
- Plans: Truesilver Champion
- Plans: The Shatterer
- Plans: Masterwork Stormhammer
This questline starts with the quest "The Chronosmith" in Eons Frige in Thaldraszus.
This questline leads to unlocking a vendor in Eon´s Fringe that sells the 3 patterns.
The vendor also sells three transmogs:
- Depleted Chronoforged Mallet
- Echoing Temporadic Gavel
- Off-Sync Off-Hammer
In world of warcraft, there are weapons that can only be used by certain classes. Some classes can wear many different types of weapons whereas other classes can wear very limited weapons. Here is a list on what the different classes can wear (from wowwiki):
|Death Knight||Axes, Swords, Maces, Polearms|
|Demon Hunter||Warglaives, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Swords|
|Evoker||Daggers, Staves, Fist Weapons, One-Handed and Two-Handed Swords, One-Handed and Two-Handed Axes and One-Handed and Two-Handed Maces|
|Druid||Maces, Polearms, Staves, Daggers, Fist|
|Hunter||Axes, Swords, Polearms, Staves, Daggers, Fist, Bows, Crossbows, Guns|
|Mage||One-Handed Swords, Staves, Daggers, Wands|
|Monk||One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Swords, One-Handed Maces, Polearms, Staves, Fist|
|Paladin||Axes, Swords, Maces, Polearms|
|Priest||One-Handed Maces, Staves, Daggers, Wands|
|Rogue||One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Swords, One-Handed Maces, Daggers, Fist, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, Thrown (Rogues can't actually use Bows, Crossbows, or guns, but they can equip them.)|
|Shaman||Axes, Maces, Staves, Daggers, Fist|
|Warlock||One-Handed Swords, Staves, Daggers, Wands|
|Warrior||Axes, Swords, Maces, Polearms, Staves, Daggers, Fist, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, Thrown|
When it comes to transmog weapons, here is a list on what you can and can´t transmog:
- Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
- Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
- Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
- Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
- One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount