This information is during PTR and might change.
I will update this page as soon as new things comes out.
In patch 7.3, there will be a new currency, called Veiled Argunite.
With this new currency, you can buy 910 ilvl Relinquished gear
Each item costs 650 Veiled Argunites.
The ilvl is 910.
It can be warforged and titenforged.
The item can also become BoE! Small chance tho.
Now you can buy specific Relics, instead of a random one (like the relinquished relics).
You can also buy an item for Nethershards, that gives 6000 XP directly to a champion. This item has been shifted to the vednor in broken shore. https://www.worldofmoudi.com/do-not-waste-your-nethershards-on-stuff-u-dont-need-save-them-to-7-3
How to earn/grind Veiled Argunites
You get Veiled Argunites from:
- Quests (the storyline and side quests)
- Treasure chests in Argus (8-10)
- World quests (45)
- Rare Elite mobs (rare spawns) (20)
- Order Hall missions (20+)
- Armyof the light "Emissary" and Argussian Reach "Emissary" (125)
- From the weekly quest (Fuel of Doomed World (300)
- A new shoulder enchant called Boon of the Steadfast. This enchant allows the wearer to obtain Argunite Clusters from corpses of their enemies. I dont have this yet, but my guess is that you can loot Veiled Argunites when you have this enchant.
There is a zone in Antoran Wastes that contains Elite mobs. They have a very small drop chance to drop 1 Veiled Argunite.
The amount and drop chance might change when 7.3 hits live. If so, this will be a very good farming place.
Where is the Relinquished vendor located?
The vendor is called Thaumaturge Vashreen.
He is located in the Vindicaar (spaceship) on the bottom floor to the east side of the mini map.
- New World of Warcraft commercial video
- FULL GUIDE: Mythic Dungeons in Season 4
- How to upgrade from a digital pre-purchase to the physical Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector's Set.
- Dragonflight Pre-Orders Now Available!
- Dragonflight Release Date
- Raid nerfs for all difficulties
- Best covenants for each class in 9.2.5
- Best 2 set Legendary for each class and spec in 9.2.5 Mythic plus (M+)
- Best 2 set Legendary for each class and spec in 9.2.5 Raid
- Best Mythic plus dungeon (M+) Melee Dps in 9.2.5