In Shadowlands, we will have 8 dungeons at launch and all of them are available for mythic plus.
- De Other Side
- Halls of Atonement
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Sanguine Depths
- Spires of Ascension
- The Necrotic Wake
- Theater of Pain
Changes in Reward system in Shadowlands
- The chest in the end will only reward you with one loot.
- The weekly chest system is changed.
- You will have 9 objectives that you can complete each week and 3 of them are tied to mythic plus dungeons.
- The reward is still one loot, but the more objectives you complete, the more gear you can choose from.
- This system is called The Great Vault. Check out my guide covering all that stuff - https://www.worldofmoudi.com/guide-mythic-plus-reward-system-in-shadowlands
You cannot change gear, except for weapons in Mythic dungeons.
Affixes and changes in Shadowlands
Teeming and Skittish are removed in Shadowlands.
Instead, 3 new ones will replace: Spiteful, Inspiring and Storming.
Some old affixes have also been changed (Bursting, Volcanic, Explosive, Grievous).
Season 1 Shadowlands +10 key is Prideful.
A level 2 keystone
Will give you the first affix. This is one of the two, based on week:
Non-boss enemies have 20% more health and inflict up to 30% increased damage.
Bosses have 40% more health. Bosses and their minions inflict up to 15% increased damage.
A level 4 keystone
Will start a second affix. Together with one from level 2, you will get one of the following.
- Teeming Removed
Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 100% increased damage until defeated.
When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%.
Enemies who die will buff other nearby enemies (within 30 yards) with Bolster, causing them to gain 20% health and deal 20% additional damage.
When slain, non-boss enemies leave behind a lingering pool of ichor that heals their allies and damages players.
Shadowlands change - Sanguine: Duration reduced to 20 seconds (was 60 seconds).
When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks.
Shadowlands change - Bursting is now a Magic effect that can be dispelled. Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health.
- Inspiring (NEW)
Some non-boss enemies have an inspiring presence that strengthens their allies.
- Spiteful (NEW)
Evil spirits rise from the corpses of non-boss enemies and pursue random players.
A level 7 keystone
Will start a third affix. Together with one from level 2 and one from level 4, you will get one of the following:
- Skittish, removed
All enemy melee attacks apply a stacking debuff (Necrotic Wound) on their threat target.
This does dmg over time and reduces healing received. Lasts for 9 sec.
While in combat, distant players will periodically get a flame that erupts beneath their feet.
If hit, you take fire dmg.
Shadowlands change - Volcanic damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health. Additionally, players hit are now knocked high into the air.
Enemies periodically summon explosive orbs that detonates if not destroyed.
The explosion does fire dmg equal to 40% of players health.
Shadowlands change - Explosive: Now appear slightly further away from enemies that summon them.
Periodically, all players get a circle around them that after 2,5 sec will
- emit a shockwave that interrupts nearby allies.
- do 40% of a player’s max health to all nearby allies.
Injured players suffer damage over time until healed.
When a player falls below 90% health, the Grievous Wound DoT is applied and begins to stack every couple of seconds until the player reaches full health.
Caps at 4 stacks.
Shadowlands change - Grievous: Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health.
Non-periodic heals (Heal over Time) remove 1 application of Grievous Wound Icon Grievous Wound.
- Storming (NEW)
While in combat, enemies periodically simmon damaging whirlwinds.
A level 10+ keystone - Prideful
At level 10 or above keystone, you will get 3 affixes (one from level 2, one from level 4 and one from level 7) together with a Season specific affix.
In Shadowlands, that affix is Prideful
Every 20% of trash that you kill throughout the dungeon, you will spawn a Manifestation of Pride mini boss.
Killing the manifestation of Pride mini boss will give all players a boost buff – Prideful.
This buff lasts for 60 seconds.
This buff increases the dmg, healing and movement speed by 60%.
This buff also restores 5% of max mana every 1 sec.
This miniboss has around 30% of a dungeon boss health.
This miniboss does melee dmg on main target and has 2 abilties
* Pulsating AoE dmg (every 2 sec) during the entire fight it. Each puls increases the next one by 40%.
The longer the fight, the more dmg you take.
* Random player marked with 4 fire orbs around that player. After 4 seconds that player shoots out those 4 fire orbs really fast in the direction each orb is facing.
Tactics – Manifestation of Pride
All players stack up on the miniboss. Makes it easier for healers to heal you up.
Targeted player with fire orbs runs out from the group and position the orbs so they shoot away from group.
Take the miniboss to a location is fitting for your group to get the prideful buff when it dies.
For example, just before a boss, or before a huge pull of adds.
If you die or go out of combat with abilities, the miniboss will reset at the location it spawned, BUT the health will remain the same that it had when you were fighting it. It wont heal up.
Achievements and Rewards
You can earn 2 achievements in season 1.
Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season One
Complete all Shadowlands dungeons at mythic +10 or higher within the time limit.
Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One
Complete all Shadowlands dungeons at mythic +15 or higher within the time limit.
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Warlock - Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Rogue - Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Priest - Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Mage - Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Hunter, Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Druid Mage Tower Timewalking
- Best Enchants, gems, flasks, food and pots - Demon Hunter Mage Tower Timewalking
- Patch 9.2 Gear item levels (ilvl) in Shadowlands Season 3
- Guide: where to find Firim´s Location