During entire fight
- Make sure you are spread (Boss does a frontal dmg on random target).
- Stand still when targeted with red arrow by boss. The raid moves away from you.
Don’t stand between boss and player with arrow (Melee beware)
Margore (Phase 1)
- Stack the boss and hound.
- Tank swap at 2 stacks of Jagged Claws bleed.
- Stack up on player with big red circle and soak.
- Heroic mode – The soak puts a debuff. Not to many soak.
Bargast (Phase 2)
- Split the boss and Bargast. Alternative, move Bargast away every 30 sec when it will cast Rip Soul.
- Healers must heal the Soul to that spawns from the hound tank before it reaches the boss. Heal to full health.
- CC the 2 adds that spawns and wait until 40 stacks before you nuke them (they get a stacking debuff that increase dmg taken).
- Stun/fear/knockback when add casts Deathly Roar.
Hecutis (Phase 3)
- Stack boss and hound and start fighting on the outer side of platform.
- Move clockwise when needed to reduce dmg stacks on hound. Less stacks less dmg increase.
BUT, then dog moves, it does raid dmg.
- Bloodlust/Timewarp/Heroism on this phase.
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands (Updated)
- Torghast Wing Unlock Schedule
- Moudi´s Fast Tactics – Castle Nathria Raid - Sludgefist
- Moudi´s Fast Tactics – Castle Nathria Raid - Shriekwing
- Best legendary for each class and spec in Shadowlands
- Moudi´s Fast Tactics – Castle Nathria Raid - Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Moudi´s Fast Tactics – Castle Nathria Raid - Artificer Xy’mox
- Moudi´s Fast Tactics – Castle Nathria Raid - Hungering Destroyer
- Gear up in Shadowlands the first weeks
- Shadowlands Survival Guide