During entire fight
- Make sure you are spread (Boss does a frontal dmg on random target).
- Stand still when targeted with red arrow by boss. The raid moves away from you.
Don’t stand between boss and player with arrow (Melee beware)
Margore (Phase 1)
- Stack the boss and hound.
- Tank swap at 2 stacks of Jagged Claws bleed.
- Stack up on player with big red circle and soak.
- Heroic mode – The soak puts a debuff. Not to many soak.
Bargast (Phase 2)
- Split the boss and Bargast. Alternative, move Bargast away every 30 sec when it will cast Rip Soul.
- Healers must heal the Soul to that spawns from the hound tank before it reaches the boss. Heal to full health.
- CC the 2 adds that spawns and wait until 40 stacks before you nuke them (they get a stacking debuff that increase dmg taken).
- Stun/fear/knockback when add casts Deathly Roar.
Hecutis (Phase 3)
- Stack boss and hound and start fighting on the outer side of platform.
- Move clockwise when needed to reduce dmg stacks on hound. Less stacks less dmg increase.
BUT, then dog moves, it does raid dmg.
- Bloodlust/Timewarp/Heroism on this phase.
- Full Guide: Korthian Gear / 233 ilvl upgrade / reputation / new currency / vendor / 9.1 conduit / 9.1 sockets
- Moudi´s notes and thoughts before PTR Raid testing (Painsmith Raznal)
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Remnant of Ner´zhul
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: The Eye of the Jailer
- Moudi´s notes and thoughts before PTR Raid testing (Fatescribe Roh-Kalo)
- Moudi´s notes and thoughts before PTR Raid testing (The Eye of the Jailer)
- Moudi´s notes and thoughts before PTR Raid testing (Kel´Thuzad)
- 9.1 What does the blessings give in the Torghast Talent tree (The Box of Many Things)
- Full Guide on Torghast in 9.1
- 9.1 - How to farm Soul Sinders and costs to upgrade Legendary