Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
- More 10.0.7 updates
- Storms Fury Timer - How to get it ingame
- How to BUY Sockets on Gear
- How to BUY PRIMAL CHAOS
- How to BUY Bottled Essence
- WoW Hotfixes - January 30
- NEW TWITCH DROPS coming in FEB 1st
- NEW WOW TWITCH DROPS - FEB 1st
- FULL GUIDE: PRIMAL STORM - Patch 10.0.5 (STORM´s FURY)
- WoW Hotfixes - January 27