Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
- Video - Gearing up in Shadowlands - ilvl, M+, Raid, Professions, Legendaries, PvP, leveling, The Great Vault
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event date released
- New date on Shadowlands!
- Video - Moudi explains Covenants, Soulbinding and Conduits
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warrior
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warlock
- Pre-patch Class changes - Shaman
- Pre-patch Class changes - Rogue
- Pre-patch Class changes - Paladin
- Pre-patch Class changes - Priest