Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
- Farming Cosmic Flux - Patch 9.2
- 9.2 All Classes Tier sets Bonuses
- Zereth Morthis Map
- EVERYTHING about the new PATCH 9.2, so far!
- No more Renown levels in 9.2
- 9.2 Soulbinds will not be updated
- 9.2 SEASON 3 - ilvl gear MYTHIC PLUS
- What is Cypher of the First Ones
- New 9.2 zone: Zereth Mortis
- 9.2 NEW RAID: SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES