Loot Specialist is a new mob added in the latest 10.0.7 PTR build. Check out why this the best mob to farm in the Forbidden Reach. Thanks @patf0rd (https://twitter.com/patf0rd) for helping!
The Loot Specialist is a goblin that spawns on certain locations on the Forbidden Reach. When you approach the goblin, you will see that she is bent over a treasure. When you get closer or attack her, she will run away from you. After a couple of seconds, she will cast a spell to teleport away.
If you kill her before she leaves, you can loot her treasure which is:
- 1-2 Zskera Vault Keys
- 1 Untapped Forbidden Knowledge OR Primal Gear
- 550 Elemental Overflow
How often does Loot Specialist Goblin Spawn
It spawns every 5 minutes.
Where does the Loot Specialist Goblin Spawn
I general, the Loot Specialist Goblin can spawn outside areas and inside caves.
Here are some locations where I have seen the Loot Specialist Goblin.
- HOW IT WORKS & EVERYTHING COMING in WoW Hearthstone 10th Anniversary - World of Warcraft 2024
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY