Beast Mastery Hunter
- Dire Beast is now core to Beast Mastery (repeatedly summon wild beasts that generate additional Focus for you through their every attack)
- Cannot use traps (will receive forms of crowd control and AoE damage)
- Cobra Shot
- 30 Focus, 40 yd range, Instant
- A quick shot that causes moderate Physical damage.
- Dire Beast
- 40 yd range, Instant, 10 sec cooldown
- Summons a powerful wild beast to attack your target for 8 sec. Each time the beast deals damage, you will gain 4 Focus.
- Summoning a beast reduces the remaining cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 15 sec.
- Kill Command
- 20 Focus, 25 yd range (from pet), Instant, 6 sec cooldown
- Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly inflict strong damage to its target.
- Wild Call
- Your critical strikes have a 30% chance to reset the cooldown of Dire Beast.
- Mastery: Master of Beasts
- Increases the damage done by your pets by 45% (with Mastery from typical gear).
Beast Mastery talent needed
- Way of the Cobra
- For every pet or guardian you have active, Cobra Shot deals an additional 5% damage.
- Uses melee weapons instead of ranged
- Only one that uses traps
- Goal is to snare and bleed their enemies
- Mongoose Bites
- 5-40 yd range, Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Hurl a harpoon at your target and pull yourself toward them, rooting them in place for 3 sec.
- Raptor Strike
- 20 Focus, Melee Range, Instant.
- A vicious slash, dealing moderate Physical damage.
- 35 Focus, Melee Range, Instant, 10 sec cooldown
- Tear a wound in the target, dealing heavy damage over 12 sec.
Developer Comment: We promise it will do good damage!
- Mongoose Bite
- Melee Range, Instant, 10 sec recharge, 3 charges
- A brutal attack, attempting to sever the enemy's limbs, dealing strong Physical damage.
- Each consecutive Mongoose Bite dealt within 3.5 sec of the last will deal 50% increased damage, stacking up to 6 times.
- Flanking Strike
- 20 Focus, Melee Range, Instant, 6 sec cooldown
- You and your pet attack the target simultaneously, each dealing strong damage.
- If the target is attacking you, your pet's attack will deal 50% increased damage and threat. If not, your attack will deal 50% increased damage.
- Wing Clip
- 30 Focus, Instant
- Maims the target, reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec.
- Mastery: Hunting Companion
- Your pet’s attacks have a 20% (with Mastery from typical gear) chance to grant you an additional charge of Mongoose Bite.
Survival Hunter talent (needed)
- Snake Hunter
- Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Instantly grants you 3 charges of Mongoose Bite.
- Master archers and snipers, relying on their skill and precision with weapons rather than animal companions.
- Gain Lone Wolf by default
- Gain Focus from the use of Arcane Shot
- Black Arrow and Lock and Load are now Markmanship specfiic talents
- Arcane Shot
- 40 yd range, Instant
- A quick shot that causes moderate Arcane damage, and generates 5 Focus.
- Seek Vulnerabilities
- Targets hit by your Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot have a chance to be marked with Hunter's Mark for 6 sec.
- Marked Shot
- 30 Focus, 40 yd range, Channeled
- Rapidly fires a shot at up to 3 targets affected by Hunter's Mark, dealing strong Physical damage. Usable while moving.
- Also exposes vulnerability in the target, snaring them by 15%, and increasing Aimed Shot damage done to the target by 25%. Lasts 10 sec, and stacks up to 3 times.
- Aimed Shot
- 50 Focus, 40 yd range, 1.5 sec cast
- A powerful aimed shot that deals strong Physical damage.
- Mastery: Sniper Training
- Critical strike damage and range of all shots is increased by 12.5% (with Mastery from typical gear).
Markmanship Hunter talent (needed)
- Lock and Load
- Attach an explosive charge to Aimed Shot, dealing strong additional Fire damage to the target and all enemies within 4 yds.
- Your ranged auto attacks have a 5% chance to trigger Lock and Load, causing your next 2 Aimed Shots to cost no Focus and be instant.