First Dog - Margore
When Vicious Lunge ability
- The Margore dog targets a player
- After 6 sec, he dives at them and does deadly dmg.
- The dmg is divided evenly by players within 6 yards.
- HEROIC MODE – all players struck will also get a debuff (Vicious Wound) that does high physical dmg every 3 sec for 6 sec.
- Have as little amount as possible to soak/share the dmg on that player.
- 3 extra players is enough
Second boss – Bargast
When Rip Soul ability
The soul that moves to boss that healers must heal up will also do 2k Shadow dmg to all players every 2 sec.
Focus Heal the soul that walks to the boss. Must be full Health.
Use defensive before the Rip Soul.
The less health the tank has from Rip Soul, the less health needs to be healed on the soul.
- Fastest way to Get materials for Path of Ascension
- An NPC quest follower one shoots lower battleground players
- Fan Art - The Fallen Queen as imagined in service of the Jailer
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs