Boss causes each player to do Shadow dmg to all nearby players.
The size of affecting nearby players is proportional to the targeted players missing health when they erupt. The circle around gets bigger.
HEROIC MODE (Obliterating Rift)
When the players detonate, an orb spawns at their location.
The rift creates energy that explodes when a player touches it and does Shadow dmg to that player.
One orb does 9k dmg when soaked.
Stay spread from each other.
Heal up players up as much as possible to minimize the circle around them.
Heal up before the Expunge starts, don’t think circle goes down once it starts.
Every player spawns an orb that is there for the rest of the fight.
Have players with immunity to run them over so they get destroyed.
Alternative: Each player soaks its own orb.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft