Boss causes each player to do Shadow dmg to all nearby players.
The size of affecting nearby players is proportional to the targeted players missing health when they erupt. The circle around gets bigger.
HEROIC MODE (Obliterating Rift)
When the players detonate, an orb spawns at their location.
The rift creates energy that explodes when a player touches it and does Shadow dmg to that player.
One orb does 9k dmg when soaked.
Stay spread from each other.
Heal up players up as much as possible to minimize the circle around them.
Heal up before the Expunge starts, don’t think circle goes down once it starts.
Every player spawns an orb that is there for the rest of the fight.
Have players with immunity to run them over so they get destroyed.
Alternative: Each player soaks its own orb.
- Fastest way to Get materials for Path of Ascension
- An NPC quest follower one shoots lower battleground players
- Fan Art - The Fallen Queen as imagined in service of the Jailer
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs