Artisan´s Mettle is used for various things such as profession crafting and currency to buy from the Artisan´s Consortium vendor. Here are the different ways you can farm Artisan´s Mettle.
Weekly free Artisan´s Mettle
Once you have completed a small questline with Thomas Bright located in The Artisan´s Market in Valdrakken, you will get a weekly quest.
This weekly quest will reward you with 75 Artisan´s Mettle just by talking to him and complete the quest.
Everytime you craft something that you never crafted before, you will be rewarded with Artisan´s Mettle
Higher quality items rewards 5 Artisan´s Mettle.
Lower quality items rewards 1 Artisan´s Mettle.
When crafting a gear with ilvl 340, you get 1 Artisan´s Mettle.
When craftina gear with ilvl 350+, you get 5 Artisan´s Mettle.
Dragon Shard of Knowledge
This is an item that you turn in to The Master Artisan, called Khadin and located in Ohn´aran Plains. West of Maruukai. See map. He is inside the cave.
Once you have completed the pre-quest, you will unlock the turning in Dragon Shard of Knowledge. Turning in a Dragon Shard of Knowledge, will reward you with
- 25 Artisan´s Mettle
- 1 Dragon Isles Knowledge of your profession.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft