With the new corruption vendor, you can apply corruption on your gear.
You cannot apply it on trinkets, necklace and Azerite armor (head, chest, shoulder).
For the rest of your gear, you can only apply it on new cleansed gear. That means, the gear that you have cleansed before the vendor came to the game will not work.
It can be hard to know what gear have been cleansed and what gear did not have corruption on it from start.
Have no fear, Moudi is here.
There is a weak aura that will help you with this. https://wago.io/CW2Gji6J4
Once you added that weak aura to your weak aura addon, you just mouseover the gear and it will be written – Purified new or Purified old.
There you go my friend.
- Best covenants for each classes
- How to become an In-game Guide in World of Warcraft
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- All Profession Recipes/Patterns/Plans/Formulas/designs that require reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor