With the new corruption vendor, you can apply corruption on your gear.
You cannot apply it on trinkets, necklace and Azerite armor (head, chest, shoulder).
For the rest of your gear, you can only apply it on new cleansed gear. That means, the gear that you have cleansed before the vendor came to the game will not work.
It can be hard to know what gear have been cleansed and what gear did not have corruption on it from start.
Have no fear, Moudi is here.
There is a weak aura that will help you with this. https://wago.io/CW2Gji6J4
Once you added that weak aura to your weak aura addon, you just mouseover the gear and it will be written – Purified new or Purified old.
There you go my friend.
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Kelthuzad
- All locations Archivists quest items
- You lose a lot of stuff if u do the Skip in 9.1
- How to get to the Island - Vault of Secrets
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- The Archivist Codex Vendor has Account-bound items
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: GUARDIAN OF THE FIRST ONE
- Full Guide: Farm Korthite Crystals
- Mount Guide - Korthia
- Korthia Guides