With the new corruption vendor, you can apply corruption on your gear.
You cannot apply it on trinkets, necklace and Azerite armor (head, chest, shoulder).
For the rest of your gear, you can only apply it on new cleansed gear. That means, the gear that you have cleansed before the vendor came to the game will not work.
It can be hard to know what gear have been cleansed and what gear did not have corruption on it from start.
Have no fear, Moudi is here.
There is a weak aura that will help you with this. https://wago.io/CW2Gji6J4
Once you added that weak aura to your weak aura addon, you just mouseover the gear and it will be written – Purified new or Purified old.
There you go my friend.
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft
- INSANE Mysterious Fragments Farming: A Comprehensive Guide
- Discounts on mounts from shop
- Patch 10.2.6 info from Blizzard
- The Intriguing Tale of Traitor's Rest and the 10.2.6 Pirate Theme
- How to complete Support Your Local Artisans Achievement - Love is in the Air
- Love is in the Air 2024 - what´s new