With the new corruption vendor, you can apply corruption on your gear.
You cannot apply it on trinkets, necklace and Azerite armor (head, chest, shoulder).
For the rest of your gear, you can only apply it on new cleansed gear. That means, the gear that you have cleansed before the vendor came to the game will not work.
It can be hard to know what gear have been cleansed and what gear did not have corruption on it from start.
Have no fear, Moudi is here.
There is a weak aura that will help you with this. https://wago.io/CW2Gji6J4
Once you added that weak aura to your weak aura addon, you just mouseover the gear and it will be written – Purified new or Purified old.
There you go my friend.
- Shatter the Ice: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Now Live!
- Available for Pre-Order: Wield the Power of Frostmourne
- Dragonflight Raid testing in Beta
- Dragonflight Class Design Progress
- adowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight: Farm Renown reputation with Gold
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward