In patch 10.1.5, there is a new type of item called Quantum which are items that will turn into a transmog appearance.
For amor, there are 5 armor slots:
- Quantum Chestpiece
- Quantum Legs
- Quantum Gloves
- Quantum Shoulders
- Quantum Headpiece
So there is no Quantum for backs, wrist, waist, and feet.
For weapons, there are 17 weapon types:
- Quantum GreatswordTwo-Handed Sword
- Quantum CrossbowCrossbow
- Quantum WarglaivesWarglaives
- Quantum SwordOne-Handed Sword
- Quantum StaffStaff
- Quantum BowBow
- Quantum KnucklesFist Weapon
- Quantum PolearmPolearm
- Quantum FocusOff-Hand
- Quantum GreataxeTwo-Handed Axe
- Quantum FirearmGun
- Quantum KnifeDagger
- Quantum AxeOne-Handed Axe
- Quantum Mace One-Handed Mace
- Quantum ShieldShield
- Quantum GreathammerTwo-Hand Mace
- Quantum WandWand
Where to get Quantum items from?
You get them from the last boss in the new Megadungeon. Dawn of the Infinite which is a new 8 man dungeon coming out in patch 10.1.5.
Everyone in the group will get a quantum item 100%.
What type of transmog does a Quantum item become?
You will get a random transmog item that you have not collected before from previous expansions. I have done over 20 runs, killing the last boss in the megadungeon and when comparing all 5 players Quantum loot on all those runs this is my conclusion.
- The Quantum can become common, rare or epic.
- I have not seen any gray items but I think @Leyst got a white item. I have also not seen legendary items.
- The items vary from previous boss loot, trash loot in raid/dungeon and world drop. I have not seen any items that come from quests.
- The items can be very easy to get normally and even very hard to get.
- I got BFA Azerite Armor.
- I have not seen a Tier transmog.
- At the moment on PTR, you can get a Quantum weapon type that is not for your class, which means that you will not be able to learn it as a transmog. I have submitted a report on that and hopefully they will change it.
Are the Quantum item Bind on Equip?
Are the Quantum items Bind on Account?
- HOW IT WORKS & EVERYTHING COMING in WoW Hearthstone 10th Anniversary - World of Warcraft 2024
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY