The Ring (Onyx Annulet) starts at 405 ilvl and can be upgraded all the way to 424.
- Adding one 411 Primordial Stone → 407 ilvl
- Adding two 411 Primordial Stones → 409 ilvl
- Adding three 411 Primordial Stone → 411 ilvl
It seems that you will upgrade the Primordial Stones from 411 to 424. If that is the case, then it would probably have similar upgrade increase as the 411 stones, meaning, one 424 will upgrade the 411 ring slightly, buy having all three stones with 424 ilvl, that´s when you will get the ring ilvl of 424.
10 Crushed Primordial Fragments and 25 Silken Gemdust can be crafted into Unstable Elementium. This can only be done by a Jewelcrafters. The Unstable Elementium is needed to upgrade a primordial stone.
Once you have the Unstable Elementium, you can upgrade any Primordial Stone you want that is 411 ilvl all the way to 424 ilvl.
Using an Unstable Elementium on a primordial stone will upgrade it from 411 to 418 ilvl. If you use it a second time, it will upgrade the 418 ilvl stone to 242 ilvl.
Meaning, each sone needs to upgraded TWO times.
Adding one 424 Primordial Stone (the other two are 411 ilvl) increases the ilvl of your ring to 415 ilvl.
Adding two 424 ilvl Primordial Stones (the last one is 411 ilvl) increases the ilvl of your ring to 419 ilvl.
Adding three 424 ivl Primordial Stones increases the ilvl of your ring to 424 ilvl
Basically, the ilvl of your ring is the average ilvl of your three rings.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount