When: 21st-28th Septemper
The Harvest Festival is a period in which you honor the memories of the fallen and to pay tribute to those whose memories are held at most dear: Uther Lightbringer (Alliance) and Grommash Hellscream (Horde).
What do you do during Harvest Festival?
1) Take Uther´s Tomb from Wagner Hammerstrike, located at the entrance gates of Ironforge.
2) Head to the Tomb of Uther Lightbringer in Western Pleage Lands.
3) Light a candle at that Tomb.
4) Head to Ironforge and talk to Wagner Hammerstrike, he will give you a reward for doing this.
Wagner is located at the entrance gates of Ironforge.
5) Reward is "For the Light" toy
1) Take Grom´s Tribute from Javnir Nashak, located just outside the main entrance (south entrance).
2) Head to the base of the Hellscream Memorial in Demion Fall Canyon in Ashenvale.
3) Leave a bottle of spirits.
4) Head to Orgrimmar and talk to Javnir Nashak, he will give you a reward for doing this.
Javnir is located just outside the main entrance (south entrance).
5) Reward is "The Horde´s Hellscream" toy
Head outside Ironforge (Alliance) and Orgrimmar (Horde).
There you will find loads of feasts.
Sit and eat it, and it will reward you food buffs scaled to player level.
There are 4 different food:
- Boar: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec.
- Fish: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec
- Fruit: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec
- Nectar: Restores 2% of your mana per second for 30 sec
- 5 weeks of Timewalking! With 50% rep bonus!
- Moudi´s Razer Discount - June!
- Season 4 gear and cleansed corrupted gear works now
- Even faster to level up the Legendary cloak now
- Corruption vendor has a specific Rotation - here it is
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant
- 7th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 9th (US) 10th (EU) of June
- The reason why I´m taking a break from streaming
- Best way to gear up in patch 8.3