To be able to enter the cave with all the chests and talk to the vendor guy, you need to unlock it.
How to unlock the chest cave in Broken Shore
- A quest giver namedExcataor Karla located in the camp, south if Deliverance Point.
- This quest giver gives a new quest 1-2 times a week. Finish all the quests in that questline.
- This will lead to the final quest: The Motherlode, which will take you to the cave with the chests.
What the vendor sells
Wyrmtonounge´s Cache Key
Unlocking the chest cave will let you buy a key from the vendor, for 2000 Nethershards.
One key is used to unlock one chest in the cave.
Chipped Demonic Key Stone
Use: Step partially into a demonic world for 20s.
Warning! May allow demons to escape from target world. Only works outdoors in the Broken Isles.
Lingering Wyrmtongue Essence
Use. Disguise yourself as a Wyrmtongue for 10 min (2h cooldown).
What the chests may contain
- Artifact Power
- Order Resources
Place your Sweeper on the ground. It is very low on energy and won´t last for long.
- Fel Meteorite
Launches the user far into the distance as a fel meteor.
- Strange Dimensional Shard
(Teleports you a various number of times)
- 50 000 Nethershards (very Rare)
Where is the chest Cave /vendor located
Check the map, just south of Deliverance point. Look for the rope under the tree
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs
- Get Eternal Crystals fast and easy
- First Timewalking Event in Shadwolands
- Timewalking Event Guide