Here you will find the different places for dragonriding customization/transformation.
All dragon transmog areas look the same, with a platform that you interact with “Rostrum of Transformation”.
The Rostrum of Transformation is where you may select a different appearance for your drake, based on what you have seen and discovered in the Dragon Isles. Meaning, finding Drakewatcher Manuscripts from quest rewards, treasures, rares, reputation vendors etc.
The Waking Shores
The first one is probably known to you since you will go there via the main story line. This one is located in Skytop Observatory. The flightpath is called “Skytop Observatory, The Waking Shores”.
The second one is located in Rusza´thar Reach. The flightpath is called “Rusza´thar Reach, Ohn´aran Plains”. The Rostrum of Transformation is just next to the flight path.
The third one is located in the main city, Valdrakken, in Thaldraszus. Se map below where it is located in that city.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!