Your first Dragonflying mount
Once you have reached Dragon Isles, you will reach The Waking Shores first. The Dragon riding is part of the main storyline. It will take around 1 hour before you reach the quest called , “Dragonriding”, in The Waking Shores.
This quesline is a tutorial of how to fly a dragon in Dragon Isles and you also receive a mount called Renewed Proto-Drake which is a dragonriding mount.
The second mount is from the zone Ohnáhran Plains.
This mount is achieved by comleting the quest Shady Sanctuary, which is part of the Main Story line. Once you complete the thrid chapter, you will eventually travel to the western part of Ohnáhran Plains and get the quest “Bonds Renewed”. Once completed, you will be rewarded with a Windborne Velocidrake dragonflying mount.
You will also get an extra Dragonflying ability called Winds of the Isles: “You can now detect and utilize gale winds that redirect your flight and propel you onward, boosting your speed in the direction of the gale.”
- Eastern Kingdom Cup rewards from vendor
- Emerald Back Transmog Achievement Reward
- Where to get Enchanted Whelpling´s Dreaming Crest
- Warcraft Rumble comes out November 3rd
- Location of Rumble Coins and Rumble Foils
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl