Primal Infusion is created by combining:
- 10 Primal Focus
- 100 Primal Chaos
You can also get one Primal Infusion at the end of each max level Renown (4 in total)
You can also get one when you kill the end boss Raszageth the Storm-Eater the first time in any difficulty (1 in total).
You have to do Heroic Raid content in order to get Primal Focus.
Each Heroic boss has 100% chance to drop a Primal Focus for you.
No matter what activity you do in Dragonflight, you will be able to get Primal Chaos from it, such as:
Mouse over the world quests to see the rewards.
Elemental Storm Event
Completing Heroic Dungeon
Completing Mythic Dungeon
Completing Normal Dungeon
Completing Mythic plus Dungeon
This information was gathered by the Interview SoulSoBreezy had with WoW developer Eric Holmberg Wiedler.
- How to get 10.2 Head enchant - Incandescent Essence
- Ultra Fast Reputation Boost - The Dream Wardens - 10.2 - Dragonflight
- 4 skin colors on Flourishing Whimsydrake
- Weekly Quest Reward - 10.2
- Buy Dreamseeds for Dragon Isle Supplies - 10.2
- 10.2 World Boss - Gear - ilvl
- Brewfest 2023 - Blue Post
- All Dragon Glyphs in Emerald Dream
- 10.2 - Dream Wardens Renown Rewards
- Smolderon Raid Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope