Horrific Vision can be done in 6 different difficulties: a normal run with no mask, and between 1 to 5 masks.
You must complete the entire vision in order to get a gear reward.
You complete the entire vision after you have killed each mini boss in the four zones and also thrall (Orgrimmar) or Alleria (Alliance)
From 17th (US) and 18th (EU) of March, you will ALWAYS get corrupted gear as a reward.
If you do NOT use any mask
|First completion of the week||445 ilvl reward|
|Second completion of the week||430 ilvl reward|
|Third or more completion of the week||420 ilvl reward|
If you use masks and complete the entire vision
5 masks 470 ilvl
4 masks 465 ilvl
3 masks 460 ilvl
2 masks 455 ilvl
1 mask 450 ilvl
- Where is the Flight Path in Oribos
- How to get to Bastion from Oribos
- How to get to Ardenweald from Oribos
- How to get to Ravendreth from Oribos
- How to get to Maldraxxus from Oribos
- Where are the Profession Trainers in Shadowlands
- Best covenants for each classes
- Choose a Covenant - Abilities
- Good To Know Stuff In World Of Warcraft This Week (29)
- Horrific Vision Nerfed!