Gold farm with Alchemy
Of course, Alchemy is one of the top professions when it comes to gold, it always has been. The question is what to create to make the big bucks.
- New for Shadowlands and very effective for players.
- Oils are applied on weapons and can heal or do dmg.
- At the same time, they can also boost potions.
- They are cheap to make and effective.
- Start making them a sell as fast as possible.
- Oils have a 5 minute cooldown, which means that players will need a lot of them.
Also means that players with different specs/weapons will also need more of them.
- Oils do NOT count as potion cooldown.
- Cauldrons are Bind on Account and cannot be sold, instead, you sell one of the items needed, the Shadestones.
- Two Shadestones are needed to make one cauldron.
- Shadestone is a transmutation that has one day cooldown.
- Located on Ravendreth
- This herb is needed for many important crafting to make Potions (Deathly Fixation, Sacrificial Anima, Spectral Agility, Empowered Exorcism
Not as good as before
Flasks, not as good as before
- Players will not buy as many flasks anymore because its one type of flask that increases your primary stat instead of 3, and one for stamina.
- Players with different specs will not buy different flasks now.
Combat and Utility Potions – not as good as before
- The system has changed when it comes to these potions.
- They are on a 5-minute cooldown instead of the encounter.
- This means that mythic plus and raiders will consume much less potions.
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs
- Get Eternal Crystals fast and easy
- First Timewalking Event in Shadwolands
- Timewalking Event Guide