You get reputation with them by turning in Relic Fragments and Cataloged Research items and turn in quests that you find scattered in Korthia.
- Treasure chests
- Korthia activities
- Some mobs drop but you don´t know which one until later when you buy a special item.
- Special Rares
You will fight waves of adds that drops in total around 50 Relics and in the end a big rare that drops around 40 Relics. In total you get more than 100 Relics from this.
Scattered through Korthia, these quests rewards 500 reputation each. See futher down on farming Cataloged Research where these quests are.
It is only pure Cataloged Research items that rewards reputation when you turn them in to Archivist Roh-Suir.
Them item is written the following under the title: "Generate X Cataloged Research when you deliver to Archivist Roh-Suir to further his research into the Archivist Codex.
The "X" can be anything from 5 to 300 Cataloged Reseach.
You get half of the amount Cataloged Research in reputation.
These items are obtained from following:
- Korthia Rare loot
- Chests in Korthia
- Treasures in Korthia
- Daily quest rewards in Korthia
- Weekly Quest in Korthia
- The 2 weekly assaults in the Maw.
The higher ranks you get the more ways you will have to obtain more relics.
At Tier 2
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Research Report: All-Seeing Crystal, that allows you to see creatures who are carrying Relic Fragments.
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Korthian Archivists' Key which opens certain locked chests in Korthia that have Relics inside.
You get a quest to locate 4 chests (see the guide here on how to find them).
Once you located them, you get rewarded 2000 reputation in total.
At Tier 3
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Teleporter Repair Kit that allows access to teleporters that most likely have relics inside (not confirmed).
At Tier 4
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Repaired Riftkey that allows entrance to Rift Portals in Korthia that most likely have relics inside (not confirmed).
At Tier 5
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Research Report: Ancient Shrines that allows you to interact with the swords near ancient shrines granting you the ability to reach inaccessible Relic treasures that most likely have relics inside (not confirmed).
You can buy an item at the Archivist Roh-Suir vendor called Research Report: Relic Finding Techniques that grants you a 20% chance to find more relic fragments when looting rares and treasures in Korthia.
When Rank 1
Once you turn in 150 relics for the first quest, you will get another quest that rewards that you can find quest objects that rewards 250 Cataloged Research each plus 500 rep each.
- You can find quests inside treasures in Korthia that rewards 250 Cataloged Research.
- Quests that you can find inside a cave.
One is in Hope´s Ascent at cave entrance 42,41. See image.
This quest is called Talisman of the Eternal Scholar. This quest rewards 250 Cataloged Research.
- Quests that you can find in The Path of Understanding.
At 62,56. See image.
This quest is called Singing Steel Ingot and rewards 250 Cataloged Research.
- Another quest: Wispering book binding (Book of Binding): The Mad Witch.
Located in cave entrance 30.55.
When Rank 2
- You will now be able to see mobs that are carrying Relics when you buy the item All-Seeing Crystal. These mobs drop a lot more Relics.
Then there are mobs called Relic Gatheres that runs awway when you attack them, if you dont kill them in time they portal away, and you cannot cc them.
You can get up to 50 Relics from a mob.
You can see these mobs through walls.
These mobs can also drop Runic Diagram that you turn into 5 Cataloged Research at Archivist Roh-Sur. THese can also drop higher rewards of Cataloged Research.
When Rank 3
You will be able to repair ancient teleporters.
You can only repair one when there is a rare that spawned inside it.
One of the rares is called Xyraxz, located in 44.94,35.53.
Killing this rare rewards the quest Obelisk of Dark Tidings. Completing this quest rewards 500 Cataloged Research.
Two new quests (Entering the Rift)
Once you reach 4000 reputation after reaching Rank 3, you will get a quest called "Mysterious Rifts" and "Relic Efficiency". These quests unlocks the item "Repaired Riftkey".
This Riftkey lets you enter rifts in Korthia.
Inside a rift is still Korthia, but other types of mobs and little ghosty environment. You will find 4 quests in here that you turn in to the Archivist. Each quest rewards 500 reputation and 500 Cataloged Research.
1) Ciphet of Understanding
2) Unstable Explosive Orb
3) Enigmatic Decrypting Device
4) Book of Binding: The Tormented Sorcerer
When Rank 4
When Rank 5
- Best Route for Korthia Rift Chests (Video)
- Best Domination Shards for Demon Hunter
- Best Domination Shards for Death Knight
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Kelthuzad
- All locations Archivists quest items
- You lose a lot of stuff if u do the Skip in 9.1
- How to get to the Island - Vault of Secrets
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- The Archivist Codex Vendor has Account-bound items
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: GUARDIAN OF THE FIRST ONE