A new reputation testing was made 2nd of november after all the different nerfs.
Main nerfs are:
- No Dreamsurge Buff for Dream WardensMeaning, you cannot save your tokens and open it in the Dreamsurge event when the rep buff is up. However, save the tokens until told when you will farm reputation on main character.
- One main story chapter is not available the first week (we don't know when it is coming).
- One side quest has been moved to 2nd week.
Based on all these changes, you will get your Augment Rune on the first week of Season 3 (Thursday).
When 10.2 comes out, the Darkmoon Faire will be up. Make sure to grab the 10% reputation buff.
Do Step 1 to Step 7.
If you are non Human, you will reach around Renown 9 and 400/2500 reputation.
If you are human, you will reach Renown 10.
For the players that lacks around 2100 reputation, you have to farm reputation via the “endless reputation farm” (see furthest down on this guide). Doing the endless reputation farm will require 105 Seeds of any type.
Once you have reached 10 renown on alt character, you now have the 100% reputation bonus until you reach renown 10 on your main character.
Do all steps except for Step 4 and 5.
Do NOT use any tokens.
You need the first days of week 2. More precisely, you need to wait until thursday 16th of Novemeber, because that is day when the WoW 10th anniversary starts which gives you 19% reputation bonus. On this thursday, you will do following:
- Open all your reputation tokens
- Step 3 - Weekly Quests
- Step 4 - Dreaming Chests - Unwaking Echo
- Step 5 - Special Treasures
- Step 2 - Day 2 - MISFIT DRAGONS
STEP 1 - Main Storyline
We have access to three chapters according to the original post by Blizzard.
Enter the Dream rewards 2500 non-token rep
Druids of the Flame rewards 2500 token rep.
The Claws of Vyranoth rewards 2500 token rep.
STEP 2 - Side Quests
All these sidequests are available on first week. There is one more side quest “MISFIT DRAGONS” that comes out on same week as season 3 (14th November).
Week 1 side quests rewards 6000 reputation in total (approx 300 is non-token rep). The week 2 side quest rewards 750 token rep.
- NPC: Thaalean
Quest: Build-a-Blanket & Fluffy Filler Retrieval
Coords: /way 58.01, 77.88
- NPC: Ethidris Creekward
Quest: Pineshrew Panic
Coord: /way 53.77, 74.59
- NPC: Shandris Feathermoon
Quest: Smother the Flames
Coord: /way 46.64, 46.18
- NPC: Dreamkin
Quest: Q´onzu´s Qualification
Coords: /way 34.73, 68.95
- NPC: Solarys Thorngale
Quest: Burning out
Coords: /way 52.02, 63.61
Item: Singed Leaflet
Quest: A Passed Torch
This one is not available
- NPC: Aviana
Quest: Aviana´s Assessment
Quest: Q´onzu´s Quandary
Coords: /way 65.84, 37.73
- NPC: Keeper Adrianas
Quest: Memory of the Dreamer
Coords: /way 58.71, 23.89
- NPC: Lady Moonberry
Quest: Trouble at the Tree
Coords: /way 49.79, 62.49
- NPC: WrathionQuest: A Draon in Hand is Worth Two in the RoosCoords: /wayRewards 750 rep token
STEP 3 - Weekly Quests
Complete 4 weekly quests that reward reputation.
Weekly Quest 1 - The Superbloom
You complete this quest when completing a Superbloom event. This quest rewards a Cache of Overblooming Treasures when completed that rewards 1000 rep token. This quest is given by Clarelle north of Central Encampment in the Emerald Dreams.
/way 51.42, 59.62
Weekly Quest 2 - A Worthy Ally: Dream Wardens
You complete this quest when gathering 1500 reputation with the Dream Wardens. This quest rewards 500 rep (not token). You get this quest in the Emerald Dream from Keeper Amrymn in Central Encampment.
/way 50.21, 61.58
Weekly quest 3 - Professions
This one is actually two quests that are similar. You have to complete the first one before you can see and do the second one. These two quests are tied to profession materials. You will turn in profession materials to make Shipment of Goods boxes and it is the boxes that you need to complete the quests. The first quest requires 1 Shipment of Goods box and rewards 250 non token reputation. The second quest requires 5 Shipment of Goods boxes and rewards 250 non-token reputation.
The NPC to take the quests from is Eran´nda inside a tent next to the Central Encampment in Dream Wardens.
/way 52.51, 62.47
The NPC you talk to for crafting the Shipment of Goods is Vashonir who is also located inside the tent next to the Central Encampment in Dream Wardens.
/way 52.51, 62.53
Weekly quest 4 - PvP Quest - Sparks of Life: Emerald Dream
You take the quest in Valdrakken from NPC Jephryn.
/way 42.05, 40.24
This rewards 1000 reputation
Step 4 - Dreaming Chests - Unwaking Echo
There are 4 chests that you can interact with and open when you are dreaming. So to be able to open them you have to type /sleep so that you fall asleep. Your “dreaming” character will then appear and you can open the chest now.
These 4 chests contain 200 non-token reputation each. Here are the way point locations for all four.
/way 55.68, 22.55 Unwaking Echo 1
/way 54.83, 44.62 Cave Entrance Unwaking Echo 2
/way 46.40, 86.16 Unwaking Echo 3
/way 69.58, 52.85 Unwaking Echo 4 inside house
- 800 non-token reputation
Step 5 - Special Treasures
There are 4 special Treasures scattered in the Emerald Dream. Each treasure will have a nice reward but also 200 non-token reputation. Here are the way point locations for all four.
/way 47.47, 34.92 Hidden Podling Stash
/way 55.27, 57.25 Odd Burl
/way 64.35 61.31 Start Magical Bloom
/way 61.68 59.59 End Magical Bloom
/way 39.15, 65.48 Crystalline-Glowblossom
- 800 non-token reputation
Step 6 - Elite Rares
There are 8 Elite Rares in Emerald Dream. Killing a rare rewards 25 non-token reputation. Also, you will get a bag called Dryad´s Supply Pouch. This bag contains 25 more non-token reputations. It seems that this is a one time reward.
- 400 non-token reputation
Step 7 - World Quests
During an entire week, you will have around 20 World Quests in total. Each World Quest rewards 50 non-token reputation. You can get a single world quest that rewards 75 more non-token reputation as bonus reward.
- 1000 non-token reputation
The Endless reputation Grind
First thing first, Huge shout to Lazey for finding this reputation farm!
One way to gain reputation is by looting the Emerald Bounty Flowers in a very special way.
- Add any kind of Seed (there are 3 types: small, plump, Gigantic).
- Nurture the seed with Dewdrops. 5 Dewdrops will add 1 point to the bar. You must reach at least 50 points in the bar. Do NOT reach 100 points, 99 is ok. If you reach between 50-99, you will be rewarded with a Medium Bag. If you reach 100 points, you will be rewarded with a large bag, you do not want that.
- Once the flower is completed, you will be rewarded with 20 reputation with Dream Wardens.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount