Gear in Dragonflight is divided in two parts: Gear that is scaled to your character ilvl, and Gear that has a fixed ilvl. Scaled and fixed gear come from different sources. In general, scaled gear comes from outdoor gameplay in Dragon Isles and fixed gear comes from the 3 big ones - PvP, M+ and raid.
Outdoor gameplay in Dragon Isles has loads of different sources that rewards gear that scales to your character ilvl.
- Weekly Quest - Aiding the Accord (Very High Scaled)
- Event - The Hunt (Lower Scaled) - 370ish
- Event - Dragonbane Keep (High Scaled) - 378
- Event - Community Feast (Medium Scaled) ex - 372
- Event - Trial of Floods (Very High Scaled)
- Event - Trial of Elements (Very High Scaled)
- Special Rares (High Scaled)
- Weekly Quests in Obsidian Several quests with gear reward - (Medium High Scaled)
This comes mainly from pvp, m+, raid but also vendors tied to pvp, reputation and special event.
- Event - Primal Elementals
- Pvp - Honor Gear
- PvP - Conquest Gear
- PvP - World PvP Vendor
- Raid bosses
- World Bosses
- Renown Vendors
- Reputation Vendors
Other Gear sources
There is a very huge part of Dragonflight Gear except of the ones mentioned above, which is professions.
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Gear ilvl from Main Storyline
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!
- Get 428 + ilvl Gear every week for 5 weeks!
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Volcoross Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope