There are 4 new neck enchants coming out in patch 7.1.5.
Mark of the Deadly
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Critical Strike by 200
Mark of the master
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Mastery by 200
Mark of the Quick
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Haste by 200
Mark of Versatile
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Versatility by 200
All new neck enchants are sold by Enchantress Ilanya, located in Azsuna in the Farondis Hub (see map).
She sells only the rank 1 recipe.
The new recipes doesn’t cost anything, at least not on PTR.
You will most likely need to finish the entire enchanting questline before you can get these recipes.
Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!
- Get 428 + ilvl Gear every week for 5 weeks!
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Volcoross Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- How to get 10.2 Head enchant - Incandescent Essence
- Ultra Fast Reputation Boost - The Dream Wardens - 10.2 - Dragonflight
- 4 skin colors on Flourishing Whimsydrake
- Weekly Quest Reward - 10.2