There are 4 new neck enchants coming out in patch 7.1.5.
Mark of the Deadly
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Critical Strike by 200
Mark of the master
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Mastery by 200
Mark of the Quick
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Haste by 200
Mark of Versatile
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Versatility by 200
All new neck enchants are sold by Enchantress Ilanya, located in Azsuna in the Farondis Hub (see map).
She sells only the rank 1 recipe.
The new recipes doesn’t cost anything, at least not on PTR.
You will most likely need to finish the entire enchanting questline before you can get these recipes.
Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
- Venari reputation is now account wide
- Tank changes and how it affects each tank class in 9.0.5
- Legendary changes in 9.0.5
- Covenant and Conduit changes in 9.0.5
- Class Ability Changes 9.0.5
- Boss Tactics: Mythic Shriekwing
- Grateful Offerings Farming Guide
- PvP changes in 9.0.5
- All that comes in patch 9.0.5
- Best covenants for each class in 9.0.5