Some changes were recently made that affected Reputation and Renown. As we have added different sources of Reputation, it became harder to reward amounts that felt meaningful. As a result, we made a variety of changes to Reputation rewards alongside increases to the Reputation needed per Renown rank from 1000 to 2500.
Here is a breakdown of some of these changes:
- Some (previously weekly) World Quests have become dailies, while the frequency of some others were increased to twice per week.
- We’ve lowered the Renown level requirements of certain activities, such as climbing quests, cataloging quests, and the Siege of Dragonbane, so that players hit the unlock sooner.
- Level-up quests have been adjusted so that players are reaching max level with most of the activities unlocking.
- The Weekly Wrapper quest now changes slightly each week. The Reputation requirement will go up, but the overall increased Reputation gains should result in a lower completion time for most players.
Note: This will not change the Renown of existing test characters, so players who wish to test this will want to create a new test character.
- Eastern Kingdom Cup rewards from vendor
- Emerald Back Transmog Achievement Reward
- Where to get Enchanted Whelpling´s Dreaming Crest
- Warcraft Rumble comes out November 3rd
- Location of Rumble Coins and Rumble Foils
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl