Instead of heading to the cypher console everytime, you can make a macro and check it anytime you want.
The macro is:
/run C_Garrison.GetCurrentGarrTalentTreeID=(function() return 474 end)
/run OrderHall_LoadUI() OrderHallTalentFrame:SetGarrisonType(111, 474);
Make sure that it is written exact as above.
How to make a macro
Open chat and type /macro.
A UI will pop up.
Furthest down to the right, there is a button that says "New", click on it.
Here you write what you want your macro to be called, and you choose an icon for it.
When that is completed, paste the macro text written above into the box and press save.
Now you can drag that macro icon anywhere you want on your bars and use it.
- Patch 9.2.5 Gear item levels (ilvl) in Shadowlands Season 4
- Craft TIER Gear with gear from Zereth Mortis
- How to CRAFT TIER SETS & CHANGE STATS on Items!?
- How to put sockets on Gear in 9.2
- SUPER FAST Silken Protofiber FARM in 9.2
- SUPER FAST PROTOFLESH FARM in 9.2
- SUPER FAST ANIMA FARM in 9.2
- SUPER FAST CYPHER FARM in 9.2
- VIDEO: Artificer Xy´mox BOSS TACTICS - FULL EXPLANATION VIDEO - NORMAL MODE