In 9.2.5 you can group up and do instances with players from the opposite faction. However, there are some can /can not do when it comes to cross-faction gameplay.
Are Guilds Cross-Faction
No, they are not.
How to invite for Cross-Faction Gameplay
You can only invite a player on the opposite faction in a special way.
Either, you have to be
- net friends.
Or, you have to be
- In the same Battle.net WoW community
A battle.net WoW community has very similar functions as a guild.
Or, you can
- Invite players in the Premade Group Finder
You can choose to include opposite faction or not when creating a group.
What can you do I Cross-Faction Gameplay
- You can group up for Mythic plus dungeons
- You can group up for Raids.
- You can group up for Rated PvP
- When outside an instance in a group, you can
- Summon players on opposite faction, but player that helps must be on the same faction.
- Send gold and items to your own characters on the opposite faction, but must be same realm.
- Type and understand each other between faction. Only group works, b.net or community doesn’t work.
- If Warmode is on, you can attack each other.
- When inside an instance, you can
- Trade gold and items with players on opposite faction, if you are on the same realm.
- Buff and give food to players on opposite faction.
- Portals to neutral zones works for players on opposite faction.
What can you NOT do in Cross-Faction Gameplay
- Outdoor World Content is not part of the cross-faction gameplay.
- Some Raids cannot be cross-faction, which are:
Trial of the Champion
Trial of the Crusade
Vault of Archavon
Siege of Boralus
Battle of Dazar´alor
Darkmaul Citadel (Exile´s Reach dungeon)
- Raid Finder is not part of the cross-faction gameplay.
- Arena Skirmish is not part of the cross-faction gameplay.
- Random Battleground is not part of the cross-faction gameplay.
- When outside an instance, you cannot
- Trade with players on opposite faction.
- Use portals for players on opposite faction.
- Buff players on opposite faction.
- Send mail to players on opposite faction.
- New World of Warcraft commercial video
- FULL GUIDE: Mythic Dungeons in Season 4
- How to upgrade from a digital pre-purchase to the physical Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector's Set.
- Dragonflight Pre-Orders Now Available!
- Dragonflight Release Date
- Raid nerfs for all difficulties
- Best covenants for each class in 9.2.5
- Best 2 set Legendary for each class and spec in 9.2.5 Mythic plus (M+)
- Best 2 set Legendary for each class and spec in 9.2.5 Raid
- Best Mythic plus dungeon (M+) Melee Dps in 9.2.5