When can I craft Tier Gear
Crafting tier gear becomes available 8 weeks after patch 9.2 launches.
How often can I craft Tier Gear
The Creation Catalyst can transform one item per week, but it can store up these charges so that if you miss a week you’ll be able to create two set pieces the following week, and alts or players who come along later in the Season may be able to create an entire set if they have the Flux for it.
Where can I craft tier gear
The location to craft tier gear is located in Catalyst Garden, Zereth Mortis. It is the area furthest down on the map. Coordinates are 47.45, 88.58 (see map). It is inside the big tower.
You craft tier gear by using the Creation Catalyst Console.
How to Craft Tier Sets
What gear can I craft into a Tier gear
The gear that you can make into a tier gear must be a Season 3 gear from one of the following:
- Rated PvP
- New Raid – Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Mythic +
- Sandworn Relic Gear from Rafiq.
Following gear slot becomes a tier gear
What ilvl can I craft
The gear that you add into the catalyst will become the same ilvl when you craft it into a tier gear.
For example if you add a 252 Head piece, then you will get a tier head piece with 252 ilvl.
Changes the secondary stats
At the moment on the PTR, when adding an item with for example crit and versatility, the tier gear becomes another secondary stat, for example haste and versatility instead.
Non-tier gear can be added as well (PTR)
If you add a non-tier gear on the PTR, you actually get a new gear with the same ilvl but a different secondary stat on it.
For example if you add a wrist with Haste/Vers it into the Creation Catalyst Console, it can become a Crit/Mastery.
The following non tier slot gear can be added into the Creation Catalyst Console, but doesn’t become a tier gear.
The following non tier slot gear cannot be added into the Creation Catalyst Console
What does it cost to craft Tier Gear
The currency to craft Tier gear is called Cosmic Flux.
- Head cost 1500 Cosmic Flux
- Shoulder cost 1200 Cosmic Flux
- Chest cost 1500 Cosmic Flux
- Hands costs 1200 Cosmic Flux
- Legs costs 1500 Cosmic Flux
If the other gear slots work as well then the costs will be
Can I craft gear from Zereth Mortis
A new change was made today when it comes to crafting Tier gear with the Creation Catalyst.
When the Catalyst is unlocked in 2 weeks from now, you will be able to craft Tier gear from special gear in Zereth Mortis. It is the 246 ilvl gear sold by the Vendor NPC Rafiq.
This gear vendor has following:
The currency to buy this gear is called Sandworn Relic.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount