There are 4 covenants (factions) in Shadowlands.
You will experience all 4 when leveling up in Shadowlands.
At max level, you must choose 1 of the 4 covenants.
The covenant that you choose will eventually reward you with
- A Signature and a class specific ability.
- Cosmetic rewards (mount/armor set/per/cloak)
Each covenant will reward you with
- A Signature ability (everyone gets this ability no matter class and race).
- A class/spec ability
The Universal Abilities are
Call your steward to bring you a Phial of Serenity that can be consumed to restore 15% health and remove all Curse, Disease, Poison, and Bleed Effects.
Your Steward additionally offers access to a selection of useful amenities, each once per day.
Instant cast, last 3 minutes, has a 5-minute cooldown.
Forms a shield of flesh and bone for 4 sec that prevents damage equal to a 20% of your maximum health.
Standing near the corpse of a defeated enemy when the ability is cast will create a larger shield, up to 50% of max health.
Has a 2 min cooldown.
Night Fae Covenant
Turns you into a Vulpin, increasing movement speed by 30%.
You may reactivate Soulshape to teleport a short distance forward.
Additional cosmetic forms can be earned and collected through a variety of gameplay.
Lasts indefinitely while in a rest area.
1.5 min cooldown when out in the world.
Door of Shadows
It allows you to teleport to a target location.
Has a 1 min cooldown
Class Specific Abilities are
Night Fae Covenant
- Where to find the Herbs in Shadowlands
- Guide - Farm Gold with Shadowlands Alchemy
- Shadowlands Alchemy Guide
- Guide - Farm Gold with Shadowlands Inscription
- Shadowlands Inscription Guide
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Shriekwing
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Stone Legion Generals
- Full Guide - How to make a Legendary in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria GUIDE – Tactics on Sun Kings Salvation
- Traveling in Shadowlands - Flight path and Gateways