- Tailoring Emporium: Allows you to purchase the recipe for theElekk Plushie, a pet required for the associated achievement An Awfully Big Adventure.
- TheGarrison Forge allows you to purchase the recipe for Soul of the Forge
- TheLunarfall Inn/Frostwall Tavern gives two battle pets via quests. These quests are offered by randomly rotating NPCs in the Inn/Tavern. The quests are For the Birds and The Huntressesand they reward Everbloom Peachick and Sentinel's Companion
- Trading Post: This building is the only way to access the Sha'tari Defense QuartermasterMaaria and the Laughing Skull Orcs QuartermasterKil'rip, and they each sell a pet, one per faction: Sky Fry and Bone Wasp
- Herb Garden: Harvest the herbs at yourHerb Garden Level 3 to collect Draenic Seeds. With 1000 seeds, you can purchaseCrazy Carrot. In addition, Nightshade Sproutling may rarely drop from the NPCs that occasionally spawn while you pick herbs in your Herb Garden.
- Lunarfall Excavation/Frostwall Mines: This 'building' allows you to mine ore, and as such, there is a chance to spawn a Goren NPC while mining who has a chance to dropOre Eater.
- Pet Menagerie: Obviously the must have building for pet collectors and battlers. Levelling your menagerie, completing associated achievments, and completing the associated pet battle quests unlocks a daily which rewards Big Bag of Pet Supplies; this has the chance to have many pets in it, such as Albino Chimaeraling, Firewing, Ghastly Kid, Puddle Terror, Sun Sproutling, Sunfire Kaliri and Weebomination
- Fishing Shack: Levelling yourFishing Shack Level 3 allows you to recruit Nat Pagle as a follower, gain rep with him, and earn his special currency, Nat's Lucky Coin. Nat sells a battle pet, Land Shark, for 50 Nat's Lucky Coin and requires your reputation with him to be Good Friends.
- Barn: Leveling your Barn to Level 3 allows you access to the upper level of the barn where you can loot a Glass of Warm Milkthat teaches you the Pygmy Cow pet!
Click here to get back to the Garrison Guide list
Click here to get back to Guides to Buildings depending on gameplay