You will fight 4 bosses, but only two at a time. When one dies, the other gain full health.
- Kill order: Gonk, Kimbul, Paku, Akunda
- Spread the bosses away from eachother.
- Run away from raid when hex debuff
- Kill raptor adds asap, dispell/spell steal them to slow them down
- Run under the bird when it spawns
One tank on back side
One tank front side
Raid stack up on front side, move away when you have debuff or frog jumps.
- Things to pay attention to:
* Kimbul debuff (Tiger Loa jumps on 3 players)
* Akunda debuff (sparks on you, blows and leaves small orbs to dodge)
* Frog jumps on your location.
- Blood lust/Timewarp/Heroism when attacking Paku.
- Best Route for Korthia Rift Chests (Video)
- Best Domination Shards for Demon Hunter
- Best Domination Shards for Death Knight
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Kelthuzad
- All locations Archivists quest items
- You lose a lot of stuff if u do the Skip in 9.1
- How to get to the Island - Vault of Secrets
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- The Archivist Codex Vendor has Account-bound items
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: GUARDIAN OF THE FIRST ONE