You will fight 4 bosses, but only two at a time. When one dies, the other gain full health.
- Kill order: Gonk, Kimbul, Paku, Akunda
- Spread the bosses away from eachother.
- Run away from raid when hex debuff
- Kill raptor adds asap, dispell/spell steal them to slow them down
- Run under the bird when it spawns
One tank on back side
One tank front side
Raid stack up on front side, move away when you have debuff or frog jumps.
- Things to pay attention to:
* Kimbul debuff (Tiger Loa jumps on 3 players)
* Akunda debuff (sparks on you, blows and leaves small orbs to dodge)
* Frog jumps on your location.
- Blood lust/Timewarp/Heroism when attacking Paku.
- How to become an In-game Guide in World of Warcraft
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- All Profession Recipes/Patterns/Plans/Formulas/designs that require reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Best covenants for each classes
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor